The Educator Warehouse is made possible because of the many generous donations of local businesses and individuals.
Everything from gently-used office supplies to new crayons and markers are needed and appreciated. Suggested donations include:
CLASSROOM AND OFFICE SUPPLIES
- Paper—all colors, sizes, and types
- Pens, pencils, crayons, markers, highlighters, dry erase markers
- Scissors, glue, pencil sharpeners and erasers, pencil boxes & pouches
- Kleenex, wet wipes, disposable gloves, and hand sanitizer
- Post-it/sticky notes, composition notebooks, sheet protectors, & pocket folders
- Staplers, tape dispensers, binder clips, tape, glue sticks, rubber bands, organizers, and more!
- Teacher resource books (Copyright after 2010), children's books and novels
- Bulletin board materials, posters, arts/crafts & room decor
- Math, Science, Social Studies and Language Arts manipulatives
- Games, puzzles, flash cards and more!
ITEMS WE DO NOT ACCEPT
- Resource books copyrighted before 2010
- Hanging File Folders
- Adding Machines
- Lesson Plans/Photocopied materials
- Overhead Projectors/ Transparencies
- Printers/ Ink
- VHS/Cassette Tapes
In addition to classroom supplies, the Educator Warehouse needs monetary donations to supplement the donated supplies and cover our nominal overhead expenses. All donations are 100% tax-deductible, and the teachers will appreciate your generosity!
Pay online at forsythedpartnership.org or make checks payable to Educator Warehouse and mail to Forsyth Educator Partnerhship - PO Box 141 - Winston-Salem, NC 27102.
For questions regarding donations, please contact:The Educator Warehouse at 336.671.1078 or email email@example.com
The Educator Warehouse is a project of Forsyth Educator Partnership and Winston-Salem Forsyth County Council of PTAs. Both organizations are 501(c)3 non-profit organizations.