Welcome to our MES Volunteer Page
Volunteer Opportunities 2018-2019
Bring your time. Bring your talents.
All Volunteers must first register with Forsyth County Schools (see below for instructions).
Questions? Contact Anne Roberts- MES Volunteer Coordinator
All Volunteers must first register with Forsyth County Schools.
- Previously registered volunteers who plan to serve during the 2018-19 school year will need to log in to their current volunteer application and reactivate it for clearance. (Please do not fill out a new online volunteer application-the system will not allow duplicates).
- Directions for reactivating your online volunteer application are located on the WS/FC Schools' “How Do I Volunteer” page at: https://www.wsfcs.k12.nc.us/Page/1264.(Visit the WSFCS’ homepage, click on the “Parents & Community section”, then select "Volunteers" in the drop-down menu; the "How Do I Volunteer" page is located in the menu of items on the left). Directions for reactivating an online application are located in the 2nd bulleted section.
- If you have lost your login or password you can retrieve them by clicking on the “lost password” link in the 2nd bulleted section of the HDIV page, or by visiting the volunteer login/registration page's "forgot my password" option.
- If you encounter problems, please contact Jennifer Cobb for assistance. (336) 728-9219
There are many reasons to volunteer at Meadowlark Elementary, but perhaps the best reason is that it will help your child. Students whose parents are involved in their schools generally earn higher grades, score better on tests, adapt more easily to school, and graduate at a higher rate. Not only will it help your child, but you’ll have fun doing it!
New volunteers: Moms, Dads, Grandparents, Caregivers and CROSBY SCHOLARS! Please consider this your invitation to take the “1 Hour Pledge”. Spend 1 hour volunteering during this school year. Just think of all the good we can do if each and every person gives 1 hour. A wide range of jobs are available and we will find a match to best suit your availability and interests. No experience is necessary, just a willingness to help. You do not need to be a PTA member to volunteer.
To get started, do any of the following:
- Click here to fill out the online volunteer interest form
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Stop by the PTA Corner at school, fill out the form and drop in the PTA Volunteer Box. Click here for a printable form. Fill out at home and send in.
Look for details about specific volunteer opportunities:
- Click Volunteer Opportunities
- In the PTA e-newsletter
- At school in the PTA Corner