2016-2017 Behavior Support Team Help SessionsPlease call (336) 703 - 4259 with any questions regarding the BST Help Session.
The Behavior Support Team will be offering one-on-one HELP SESSIONS this year that are available for registration online. The purpose of the HELP SESSIONS is to provide support for conducting:
1) Functional Behavior Assessments (FBA);
2) Developing Behavior Intervention Plans (BIP);
3) Writing behavior goals; and
4) Support creating classroom behavior management procedures/response strategies.
The BST Help Session is not a presentation but an opportunity to discuss individual cases or personalized questions.
EC and General Education Teachers, TAs, and support staff are welcome.
BST HELP SESSIONS will be held at the Behavior Support Team's office (Suite 250) located at the Downtown Elementary School across from the Gathering Place (corner of Sixth and Cherry Streets).
**The location for online registration purposes is City Market.
These are drop-in sessions anytime between 3:00-5:00 p.m.
Credit will be received for the time you are consulting with the Behavior Support Staff - please be sure to register online for the BST Help Session.
- September 20th, 2016 (Tuesday)
- November 16th, 2016 (Wednesday)
- January 5th, 2017 (Thursday)
- March 14th, 2017(Tuesday)
- May 2nd, 2017 (Tuesday)