Driver’s Education Information
To enroll your student in Driver’s Education, please visit the www.ncdrivingschool.com website.
Once your student has completed their Driver’s Education course, a parent or guardian must bring the following items to the West Forsyth Student Service Office between 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM Monday thru Thursday:
- Parent or Guardian Photo ID
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Student's NC Driver Education Completion Certificate
If they meet the academic requirements listed below, they will receive a NC Driving Eligibility Certificate that expires in 30 days:
- Students enrolled in four (4) courses must pass three (3) courses.
- Students enrolled in five (5) courses must pass four (4) courses.
- Students enrolled in six (6) or seven (7) courses must pass five (5) courses.
The same rules apply whether or not the student is attending the Career Center for part of the day or taking less than a maximum number of courses (credits) available in the student’s instructional day.
Driver's Education Fee Waivers
The fee will be waived for students who receive free or reduced lunch. Please contact Erica Byrd in Child Nutrition at 336-703-4275 and your Waiver will be mailed to you.