JOIN OUR PTA TODAY
- Becoming a PTA member: sign-ups are now online. Visit our website (https://fpes.new.memberhub.store/store) or Cash App us at $ForestparkPTA.
- Volunteering: Share your talents with our school. By getting involved, you'll be part of the solution, helping to make positive change.
Previously registered volunteers who plan to serve during the 2020-21 school year will need to log in to their current volunteer application and reactivate it for clearance. (Please do not fill out a new online volunteer application-the system will not allow duplicates).
- Directions for reactivating your online volunteer application are located on the WS/FC Schools' “How Do I Volunteer” page at https://www.wsfcs.k12.nc.us/Page/1264. (Visit the WSFCS’ homepage, click on the “Parents & Community section”, then select "Volunteers" in the drop-down menu; the "How Do I Volunteer" page is located in the menu of items on the left). Directions for reactivating an online application are located in the 2nd bulleted section.
- If you have lost your login or password you can retrieve them by clicking on the “lost password” link in the 2nd bulleted section of the HDIV page, or by visiting the volunteer login/registration page's "forgot my password" option.
- Donating: Provide resources and time.
Certified Notary Public
Forest Park Elementary School
2019 Milford St.
Winston-Salem, NC 27107
(336) 748-4000 Ext. 73015
Fax #: (336) 771-4726