Registration has closed for the WS/FCS Summer Explorations & Experiences Program. For those who have registered we are excited to see you, please see below for more information!
Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Schools is pleased to offer SEE (Summer Explorations & Experiences) Summer Camp. SEE is designed for Rising K-8th graders with the needs of our students in mind. We are investing in your child’s future! All children do not learn the same way and many students would benefit from additional academic support while having a chance to grow through new experiences and fun activities. SEE provides the opportunity to reduce summer learning loss in a welcoming learning environment where children are engaged in learning with the most accomplished teachers in the district. SEE is designed to help your student excel!
For those families already registered, please direct questions to the Summer Programs Team:
- The program runs from June 26th to August 4th
- services provided by WS/FCS staff and Community Providers
- Monday - Friday
- Community Partners will provide exploration & learning activities .
- June 20th, July 3rd and August 7th
- Additional sign-up required
- Program Hours for all weeks:
- Elementary Students: 9:00am-4:00pm
- Middle School Students: 8:00am-3:00pm
- Targeted Instruction in Literacy and Math.
- Fun & Engaging Enrichment classes for all Rising K-8th graders!
- Research-based curriculum
- Breakfast and lunch provided
- Bus transportation provided
SEE Summer Programs Overview
Elementary Program Overview
Middle School Program Overview
High School Program Overview
High School CTE Summer Camps Overview
The registration window is now closed. We are excited to see all those who are registered soon!